In no particular order I would like to:
1. Visit a pumpkin patch.
2. Carve a pumpkin.
3. Bake something with pumpkin in it.
4. Drink a pumpkin spice latte (or ten).
5. Step on crunchy leaves.
6. Make spiced cider.
7. Decorate for Fall.
8. Celebrate my birthday (October 31).
9. Go camping.
10. Build a fire.
11. Make smores.
12. Watch a scary movie (or several).
13. Set up our tent in the back yard and look at the stars (with lots of pillows and blankets and probably coffee).
14. Visit with family more.
15. Start my Christmas shopping.
Some of these I’ve already done, like drink a pumpkin spice latte, but I plan to drink a billion pumpkin spice lattes before the season is over, so it stays on the list. I’ve also already watched a scary movie, Cabin in the Woods. If you haven’t seen it, watch it. It’s freaky. I love scary movies so I will try to cram as many scary movies into this season as my husband will allow.
What’s on your Fall to do list?